Online giving in 4 Simple Steps
- Create a user name
- Provide contact and bank or credit card information
- Indicate the amount, frequency (one-time or recurring) and designation for your gift
- You may also give using Cash App ($TBC35)
ONLINE GIVING is a safe and easy way to support the ministry of Timothy Baptist Church. This system enables you to support the church by making a one-time contribution or establishing a recurring contribution. Your contribution can be made directly from your bank account or by using your credit card, we accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover.
- First Fruits: In Proverbs 3:9 we are taught to honor the Lord with the “First Fruits” of our labor. By setting up a recurring contribution that is scheduled to come out of your account on the day you specify you can ensure that your First Fruits are given back to God.
- Simplicity: You will not need to remember if you gave this month or send in your offering checks when you are out of town.
- Security: Online giving is more secure than giving with a check in that an electronic gift can't be lost or stolen.
- A giving statement will be sent to you at year-end for your personal tax purposes.
At Timothy we take two offerings: first offering will be tithes and the second offering is an offering for the work of Missions. Worshipers are directed to stand and pew by pew will process to the front of the church to deposit their contributions. While we appreciate your willingness to contribute to the finances of our church we recognize that the responsibility of TBC members to sustain the church by tithes and offerings. Should you desire to make a financial contribution feel free to make a donation in cash or by check made out to Timothy Baptist Church.
Donations & Seed Offerings
We'd love for you to join us in our mission of reaching lives for Christ. Your generosity enables us to help more people experience the life change that accompanies knowing Him. We appreciate your financial contribution and we hope that the simplicity and convenience of being able to do so online is helpful to you.
You may authorize your bank to allow us to deduct a specified amount from your account without having to write a check. You may also use your debit or credit card, just like you pay bills or make purchases online. It's secure and confidential!
If you'd like to track your online giving and setup recurring donations, CLICK HERE.